Elk County Ammo & Arms Layaway Options and Terms:
If you wish to place an order on layaway, you'll need to contact us either by phone or email.
90 Day Layaway: FREE , a minimum deposit of 10% is required.
Additional monthly payments are required, minimum payments of 30% are encouraged.
120 Day Layaway: $39.99, a minimum deposit of 20% is required.
Additional monthly payments are required, minimum payments of 20% are encouraged.
180 Day Layaway: $49.99, a minimum deposit of 20% is required.
Additional monthly payments are required, minimum payments of 15% are encouraged.
The table below is an example of what approximate payments should be for a $1,000 firearm on layaway.
The following layaway terms apply to all layaway options that are described above. A layaway is binding contract between Elk County Ammo & Arms and the Customer. We encourage all customers to select a layaway plan that fits within their budget. By making your initial deposit you agree to the following terms.
• Additional payments are required every 30 days to maintain your layaway.
• Layaways are subject to cancellation if a payment has not been made every 30 days.
•It is the customer’s responsibility to make monthly payments either by phone during our business hours or through the online payment portal. Reminders will not be given if your payment is due.
• All prices within a layaway are fixed, the price of the item will not be raised or lowered.
• Only one item may be placed on layaway at a time per customer.
• Once a layaway has been started it cannot be changed, exchanged, or added to. This includes the length of time the layaway was originally set-up as.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to know their state laws prior to ordering an item and to confirm with their receiving dealer that the firearm is legal to own in their state.
• All layaway deposits are final, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
Layaway Payment Portal:
Do NOT use this portal to place a new order on our website.
Do NOT use the payment portal below unless you have been instructed to do so via email.
You may use the payment portal below ONLY if you have a pre-existing layaway with us.