Model: TPR9M Thunder Pro
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Capacity: (2) 17 Round Magazines
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Frame: Lightweight Alloy
Finish: Matte Black
Grips: Black Polymer
Overall Length: 7.5"
Weight: 30.7 oz
The next evolution of the Thunder Pro, the TPRC is an excellent choice for those who need stopping power without the bulk. It has a superior value in a compact, service-grade handgun and it preserves the best features of its predecessor. The TPRC features an improved Browning Petter barrel locking system which provides reliable feeding and ejection. The safety, cockinglever, slide stop levers, and the magazine catch are completely ambidextrous that makes this a perfect fit for right and left-handed shooters.
- Precision-machined lightweight alloy frame
- Browning Petter locking system for reliable feeding and ejection
- 4.25" barrel with polygonal rifling for enhanced accuracy and muzzle velocity along with less fouling
- Micro-polished bore with sharp, deep rifling
- Ambidextrous thumb safety, slide release, and mag release
- Extended slide release for easy operation
- SIG SAUER-type interchangeable 3-dot sights
- Underside Picatinny rail for accessories
- Made in Argentina, imported by Eagle Imports®
- Includes two 17-rd. magazine