• Orders canceled prior to shipment will incur a $25.00 cancellation fee.
• All firearm sales are final. We do not accept returns for firearms whether they are new or used.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to know their state laws prior to ordering an item and to confirm with their receiving dealer that the firearm is legal to own in their state. Returns made for any reason, including failed background checks and non-compliant firearms will be subject to a $100 restocking fee and you will not be refunded for the shipping to and from along with any credit card fees that may have been charged to your order.
• Be sure to thoroughly inspect the received firearm(s) prior to completing a 4473 (NICS Check) at the receiving dealer.
• If your firearm was damaged during shipping DO NOT complete the 4473 at your receiving dealer.
• Any firearms with that have been damaged during shipping may be reimbursed in full or exchanged for the same model if we have additional inventory of the item.
• Items damaged during shipment require a full inspection of the damaged package by a representative of the shipping carrier. Please keep all inner and outer packaging for damaged shipments until our customer care team contacts you. If the firearm you received was damaged while in transit to your dealer contact us immediately.
• Manufacturer’s defects are repaired / replaced through the respective manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty repairs must be addressed directly with the manufacturer. We can provide you with the respective manufacturer’s contacting information upon request.