Model: 700 CDL SF
Caliber: .30-06 Springfield
Capacity: 4 Rounds Hinged Floorplate
Barrel Length: 24" 416 Stainless Steel, Fluted, Satin Finish
Sights: None, Drilled and Tapped
Stock: Satin Finished American Walnut
Length of Pull: 13"
Overall Length: 44.5"
Weight: 7.5 lbs
A rifle without equal and a superior performer in every way, the Model 700 CDL SF pairs a receiver machined from a solid stainless-steel bar, with a fluted barrel for reduced weight and unmatched shot-to-shot consistency.
Combined with its handsomely detailed walnut stock and a host of accuracy enhancing features, it’s become one of the world’s most popular big-game configurations for good reason.
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock for unrivaled uniformity and strength
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding base in the stock for consistent shot placement
- Recessed bolt face locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel which is surrounded by the receiver, forming “three-rings-of-steel” enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength
- Integral extractor is set in a groove inside the rim of the bolt face, uniformly supporting the cartridge head
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
- 24” 416 stainless steel fluted barreled action standard and short action magnum calibers and 26” long action magnum calibers