Caliber: .22 LR
Capacity: (2) 10 Round Magazines
Barrel Length: 3.5" Stainless, Threaded 1/2"-28
Overall Length: 6.40"
Frame: Black Polymer
Slide: Aluminum, Black Anodize
Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
Twist: 1:16" RH
Weight: 17.5 lbs
The Ruger ® SR22 ® is the do-it-all .22 LR pistol for the shooter who appreciates style and demands reliability. Packed with versatile features, the SR22 ® is lightweight ( just 17.5 ounces) and perfect for just about anything. It is easy to field strip, fun to shoot and will run reliably with a wide variety of ammunition.
- Threaded barrel accepts any 1/2"-28 (Class 2A) muzzle device (not included) - barrel cap, adapter and wrench are provided.
- Light double-action and crisp single-action trigger pulls. External hammer is designed with a rounded spur for easy cocking and single-action shooting.
- Polymer frame and two interchangeable rubberized grips with angled serrations allow shooters to select either a slim or wider palm swell option (no tools required).
- The aerospace-grade aluminum slide has serrations on both the front and rear for better grip and slide manipulation.
- The dovetailed, high-visibility, three-dot sight system has a fixed front sight and a rear sight that is both windage- and elevation-adjustable. A reversible blade allows shooters to select two white dots or a solid black blade.
- The easy-to-use underside Picatinny rail features multiple cross slots for variable mounting of most popular accessories.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Readily replaceable stainless steel barrel.
- Ambidextrous manual thumb safety/decocking lever and magazine release.
- Easy to field strip.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines; two finger grip extension floorplates.