Model: American Rifle
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Capacity: 3 Rounds AI-Style Magazine
Barrel Length: 22" Alloy Steel, Threaded 5/8"-24
Finish: Cerakote Bronze
Stock: Go Wild® Camo I-M Brush Synthetic
Length of Pull: 13.75"
Overall Length: 42"
Weight: 6.6 lbs
Twist: 1:8" RH
This Ruger American Rifle features a GoWild I-M Brush Camo pattern, the go-to pattern for anyone hunting from the low plains of central Texas to the high plains of Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas and all states in between.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Threaded barrel with factory-installed muzzle brake is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs.