Model: X-Bolt Eclipse Hunter
Caliber: 7mm-08 Rem
Capacity: 4 Round Detachable Magazine
Barrel: 24" Stainless, Sporter Contour, Free-Floating, Threaded on Muzzle Brake, Target Crown, Matte Gray Finish
Receiver: Steel, Blued
Length of Pull: 13.75"
Stock: Laminate Gray, Satin Varnish Finish, Thumbhole Grip
Overall Length: 44.125"
Weight: 6 lbs 7 oz
Sights: Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
Rock solid laminate thumbhole stock with Monte Carlo cheekpiece, threaded on muzzle brake, detachable rotary magazine, target crown, big game style rifle.
Why do we call it the Eclipse? Perhaps because it completely overshadows the competition when it comes to accuracy, fit & finish, and overall performance. The X-Bolt is the uncontested champion among factory production rifles and the Eclipse is at the top of the list with its rock-solid, glass bedded, laminate thumbhole stock and comfortable Monte Carlo cheekpiece. The contrast between the blued action and stainless barrel mirror the black and white contrast in the wood laminate stock, completing an elegant look that matches the superb function of the rifle.
The Hunter version of the Eclipse features a slimmer profile forend, a lighter sporter contour barrel with a threaded on muzzle brake. It's a rock solid setup that still manages to keep the weight at a manageable level for carrying on your big game pursuit.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER Steel - Matte blued finish - Glass bedded - Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL Matte gray stainless steel - Free-floating - Hand chambered - Target crown
- ACTION Bolt-action - 60° bolt lift - Adjustable Feather Trigger - Detachable rotary magazine - Top-tang safety - Bolt unlock button
- STOCK Laminated gray satin varnish finish - Thumbhole grip - Monte Carlo cheekpiece - Checkered
- FEATURES Sling swivel studs installed - Inflex recoil pad (Scope and mounts not included)